Yoga Therapy is the application of the ancient Science of Yoga to enhance health & wellness at all levels of the person: Physical, Psychological, & Spiritual. Yoga Therapy is useful for both people who seek relief for specific health challenges as well as for people who want to enjoy good health, prevent disease, & slow the progression of again. Yoga Therapy is based on a view of the individual as a wholeness. For true health to occur, all aspects of a person must be addresses as a whole.
What is Private Yoga Therapy composed of?
The client advances through a personalized program that specifically addresses your personal needs & desires derived from several holistic modalities. I combine restorative yoga with aromatherapy.
Breakdown of common yoga asana (poses), breaking them down into their component parts and form refinement.
Why Private Yoga Therapy?
The philosophy & psychology of Yoga, while applying the Science of the Mind, form the basis of Private Yoga Therapy. Experiencing a personalized holistic program catered to your needs will help to liberate one's Being from rigidity & resistance in non-invasive ways & act as a complementary component to one's existing program. Private Yoga Therapy enhances all other routes to Wellness & can accelerate great change in your current condition. In Yoga Therapy, illness is a sign post in the journey of self – realization, pointing toward transformation & wellness. Instead of focusing on the removal of symptoms, as in allopathic medicine, Yoga Therapy sees the healing process as that of bringing the entire being into wholeness. Relief from symptoms is just one facet of the journey towards self-healing
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Dilyana Yoga has a proven 5-step system that will help you to achieve your goals toward better health and pain relief:
1. Assessment - Understand your symptoms (online form and phone consultation) An initial consultation where we have the opportunity to chat about your health history, main complaint, and treatment plan. We also discuss your personal goals, talk about challenges that you face and go through simple movements to explore how you respond to different yoga practices. If yoga therapy was referred to you by another health professional, we will work together as a team to help get you back to 100%.
2. Design a customized program - Yoga postures and breathing techniques will be incorporated based on your body condition. You will be given anywhere from 2-5 take home exercises/ stretches. Our focus is on yoga posture sequences (asana), breathing techniques and/or meditation.
3. Implementation - Follow your customized program We have weekly or biweekly 60-minute sessions where you will do the assigned exercises.
4. Monitor results - Progress updates We will track your progress on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.
5. Reassess – Your program will be adjusted according your results.
First request free 15 min to 30 min consultation on the phone.
Come to Avicenna holistic center for consultation.
Road -map to wellness program is designed for you and your need.
Book the classes and make a schedule.
After first 3 month reassessment, your program can be adjust or modify regardless your goal and achievement.
Suggested home based practice if you decide to continue in a comfort of your home by yourself.
· When purchasing a package & needing to cancel a week unexpectedly, another week will be added on to the end of your original last session date or you can reschedule for another day/time that same week if there is an opening under such short notice.
· If you cancel in under 48hrs notice, there is a $15 cancellation fee owed upon the next visit because that is time I could have booked for another student.
If you purshace a packages a financial plan can be offer.
Book your private yoga session today!
Free consultation. This class include : Create Road Map to your wellness and well being. After that I will create session for your specific needs.
Yoga therapy is the adaptation of yoga practices for people with health challenges. Yoga therapists prescribe specific regimens of postures, breathing exercises, and relaxation techniques to suit individual needs. Medical research shows that Yoga therapy is among the most effective complementary therapies for several common aliments.
Restorative yoga with essential oils
Restorative Yoga with essential oils is intended to support you by helping you find the time to rest and restore in the midst of the challenges of chronic pain.
Relaxation and meditation are well-established pain management tools. Restorative Yoga is a relaxation practice where students rest in fully supported in holding poses for longer periods of time. This practice supports the function of the parasympathetic nervous system (also known as the relaxation response).
Meditation is most simply the practice of bringing your attention back to a particular focus. Often our struggle with pain is made worse by the way we respond to it. Learning to meditate empowers you to shift your focus away from thoughts that don’t support your health and well-being. Regular meditation practice has also been found to change the way the brain processes pain.
Deepen your practice, gain confidence, and receive guidance from a teacher to develop a practice tailored to your individual needs. Personal instruction is an invaluable tool for students of all levels and experience. Personal, private yoga lessons are the best way to address your goals and work on areas of individual interest .
Each session offers a creative, enjoyable space for students to be anandamaya (filled with bliss) in each moment on an off their mat
413#1155 Robson Street, Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 6M2, Canada
7:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
7:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Monday - Friday: By Appointment